Snowboard Intermediate Course
Learn to snowboard in the world's highest ski town.
5 Days | INR 42,500
Free blackbook access
1. Ability to jog 3-4 km in 1 hour
2. No major knee or cardiac issues
3. Good general health
Day 1- Reach Srinagar, drive to Gulmarg & settle in. Go to the snowboard school, get your snowboard gear & meet your instructor. Hit the baby slopes to refresh your muscle memory and get back into the zone.
Day 2-3 Head to Phase 1. Enjoy the beautiful 4 km track through the forest as you learn and practice parallel turns.
Day 4-5- It's time to head up to Chair lift. This is the intermediate section of the mountain. Learn how to use the lift and enjoy the long powdery track of the mountain.
Day 6- Pack bags and bid goodbye to Gulmarg. Drive to Srinagar airport with some great memories, pictures that will make anyone jealous and most important, a better snowboarding technique to prep you for anywhere else you want to snowboard :)
A typical day of snowboarding is from 10am-4pm. You can buy lunch on the slopes.
Post snowboarding, get back to the hotel, refresh and spend the evening cosying up in your hotel or go for a round to the market/ cafes/ bars.
The town shuts down by 9:30pm or so.
Upcoming Slots - 2024
Batches start every Tuesday
Season for Spring 2023 is now over.
Next season is from Jan-Mar 2024
Bookings open in August :)
DM on Instagram @adventureplay.in
Whatsapp +91 70436 69076
Weather & terrain
Max altitude - 12,300 ft
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 persons. If you are travelling solo, let us know and we will customise the price.
2. Accommodation included is on twin sharing basis in a standard hotel. Basic facilities like heater, running hot water will be provided.
It is possible to upgrade accommodation at an additional cost.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
We offer a full refund in case of govt imposed restrictions. If you cancel due to personal reasons, then we charge as follows-
If cancelled 4 weeks before, then there will be charge of 5000 pp
If cancelled 2 weeks before, then there will be charge of 10,000 pp
If cancelled within 2 weeks, then 100% cancellation
1. AdventurePlay is a discovery & booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using AdventurePlay services, you agree to abide by our user policy.