Snowboard Beginner's Course
INR 33,500 | 5 DAYS
5 days of snowboarding with gear, personal trainer, lift passes, accommodation & airport transfers from Srinagar.
Learn to snowboard in the world's highest ski/ snowboard town.
Know how to snowboard already, how about levelling up?
Day 1- Reach Srinagar, drive to Gulmarg & settle in. Go to the snowboard school, try your gear and hit the baby slopes for your first lesson.
Learn to put on your snowboard and balance. Learn the stance and get introduced to edge side slipping.
Day 2- Head to baby slopes again. Practice previous days skills. Learn to descend using heel & toe edges.
Day 3-4- Learn how to control speed & direction. Learn basic turns.
Day 5- It's time to head up to Phase 1. Practice previous skills on the bigger mountain. Enjoy doing a 15-20 minute snowboarding run at a stretch.
Day 6- Pack bags and bid goodbye to Gulmarg. Drive to Srinagar airport with some great memories, pictures that will make anyone jealous and most important, a new hobby that will stay with you for life :)
A typical day of snowboarding is from 10am-4pm. You can buy lunch on the slopes.
Post snowboarding, get back to the hotel, refresh and spend the evening cosying up in your hotel or go for a round to the market/ cafes/ bars.
The town shuts down by 9:30pm or so.
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 persons. If you are travelling solo, let us know and we will customise the price.
2. Accommodation included is on twin sharing basis in a standard hotel. Basic facilities like heater, running hot water will be provided. It is possible to upgrade accommodation at an additional cost.
Course with comfort stay - INR 42,000 pp
Course with luxury stay - INR 60,000 pp
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
We offer a full refund in case of govt imposed restrictions. If you cancel due to personal reasons, then we charge as follows-
If cancelled 4 weeks before, then there will be charge of 5000 pp
If cancelled 2 weeks before, then there will be charge of 10,000 pp
If cancelled within 2 weeks, then 100% cancellation
1. AdventurePlay is a discovery & booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using AdventurePlay services, you agree to abide by our user policy.
UPCOMING SLOTS - 2023
Batches start every Tuesday
3 Jan - 8 Jan - Open
10 Jan - 15 Jan- Open
17 Jan - 22 Jan - FULL
24 Jan - 29 Jan - Last 1 spot(solo female)
31 Jan - 5 Feb - Last 4 spots
7 Feb - 12 Feb - Open
14 Feb - 19 Feb - Last 4 spots
21 Feb - 26 Feb - Open
28 Feb - 5 Mar - Open
7 Mar - 12 Mar - Open
14 Mar - 19 Mar - Open