Kayak River Expedition
INR 16,500 | 3 DAYS
Navigate 60 km of Ganga in a solo kayak!
3 days of white-water kayak training with gear, 2 nights stay in a tent, meals & transfers from Rishikesh
Meet your instructor & early morning drive from Rishikesh to Devprayag (2-3 hours). Your river expedition starts here. Beginners will get an intro to kayaking, learn to paddle, take turns, stop and understand basics of river hydrology. Kayak for 16 km till Beas Ghat. Set up camp at this beautiful wide beach and stay overnight.
After breakfast, get back into the kayaks. Beginners will continue their kayak training. Kayak for 22 km to reach Marine Drive. Check into a luxury camp by the Ganga. Practice rolls in the swimming pool. Enjoy a beautiful evening by the river.
Time to kayak the last leg. Kayak for 24 km till Rishikesh & reach by afternoon. Get dropped to your accommodation. Celebrate learning a new sport & exploring the river terrain like never before.
A typical day of kayaking will be from 9am-1pm. After reaching the campsite, set up your tents & relax. Enjoy the serenity of Ganga :)
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 people. If you are travelling solo, let us know and will customise the price.
2. Accommodation includes tent stay on day 1 & luxury camp stay on day 2, with all 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
We charge 10% of total price as a cancellation fee if cancelled 7 days before start date. And 20% of total price if cancelled within 7 days of start date.
1. AdventurePlay is a booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using the AdventurePlay platform, you agree to abide by our user policy.