UNAWATUNA, SRI LANKA
Dive Advance Course
Explore underwater shipwrecks as you get your PADI licence
2 Days | INR 44,500
1. You need to know how to swim
2. Good general health, that's all.
If any health issues like diabetes, asthma, etc, then need to get prior medical approval.
Upcoming Slots - 2024
Season for Spring 2023 is now over.
Next season is from Sept-April 2023-24
Bookings open in August :)
Whatsapp +91 70436 69076
DM on Instagram @adventureplay.in
Day 1 - Get picked up from Colombo airport, drive to Unawatuna & settle in. Complete course registration, e-learning review & equipment sizing. Your Advanced course will have 5 adventure dives. Complete 2 dives with compulsory skills on Underwater Navigation & Deep Dive upto 30 mts.
Day 2- Head to the dive school to complete your remaining 3 dives. Choose from an array of options including night dive, shipwreck, peak performance buoyancy, underwater photography, fish ID & more. Take your final certification exam and celebrate becoming an advanced open water diver!
Day 3- Check out & explore more of Sri Lanka. Remember to have an 18 hour gap before your return flight :)
Your dive training will be for 3-5 hours every day, usually from 9 am-2 pm. Exact timing will depend on local conditions and will be informed to you the previous day.
Post diving, get back to the hotel, shower and spend the day at leisure. Explore the local shops, visit the nearby UNESCO heritage site Galle Fort, scooty around the coastline or simply hang around and soak in the chilled out vibe of Unawatuna. There are plenty of cafes serving great food and some with live music too :)
Weather & terrain
Max altitude - 10,000 ft
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 persons. If you are travelling solo or in a big group, call us and we will customise the price.
2. Accommodation included is on twin sharing basis in a standard hotel. It is possible to opt for the course only, in case you have your own accommodation.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
If you cancel/ reschedule due to personal reasons, then we charge as follows-
If cancelled 4 weeks before, then there will be charge of 5000 pp
If cancelled 2 weeks before, then there will be charge of 10,000 pp
If cancelled within 2 weeks, then 100% cancellation
1. AdventurePlay is a booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using AdventurePlay services, you agree to abide by our user policy.
If you're looking for a well organised adventure trip with a personal touch, AdventurePlay is your best bet.
My experience with AdventurePlay was excellent. Right from the start, registration to the last day, the entire experience was seamless and great. From the sports to instructors, the gear, the stay and the scheduling everything was up to the mark.